Saturday, 9 June 2007

I have to start somewhere

"Everyone," whatever that means, has suggested that I start a blog. Part of me wants to rebel against the new era of "it's all about me." But part of me wants to know what's going on. Someday my kids are going to be into all this and I want to know what's happening. So when they tell me they're on "Facebook" or something, I have a clue what they're talking about!

I love writing things down. I have scraps of paper everywhere - unfortunately, I'm not as organized as I'd like to think I am. And I have a hard time not self-editing. In fact, I'm leaning toward deleting this text and starting over from the beginning. At the risk of sounding like or joining a narcissistic society, I must write for myself.

I just joined Facebook this week too and am feeling just a wee bit addicted! Well, if you can't beat 'em, you might as well join them.

No comments: